Going with the experimental approach, this is by far the most tedious way to manipulate a photo. There are many ways to glitch an image, I was drawn to the tech side of it. Manually damaging the image by code writing and destruction. With the flow I went with, I then realize that the glitch methods I have discovered has a draw back. There's a approximate 40% chance the image would appear after the coding. Or the photo/video file would not read hence being damaged. I have now picked the best of the many trial and error runs. Through video glitching, I've found that the video would give a digital painting effect rather then manually editing the image.